Adult Torah Study with Rabbi Lewis
Thursdays at 11 am
Click here for details.
SHABBAT ON GOOD HARBOR BEACH
FRIDAY, JULY 27TH
5:30 PM – Arrive at the beach
6 PM – Pizza and Drinks
6:30 PM – Services followed by Potluck Desserts
Authors on Balcony at Twilight
Please join us on the Temple's balcony on the first two Wednesday nights in August. TAA authors will discuss their books, and their writing experiences. Wine, cheese and desserts will be served.
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 1ST FROM 6:30-8 PM
- Steve Cohen, author of The Practical Negotiator: How to Argue Your Point, Plead Your Case, and Prevail in Any Situation
- Josette Goldish, author of Once Jews: Stories of Caribbean Sephardim
- Richard Huttner, author of The Universal Management Principle Workbook: How to Motivate Your Team Better
- Bobby Kramer, author of Uncommon Footsteps
- Ruth Mordecai, author of 50 Years of Art Work of Ruth Mordecai
- Miriam Weinstein, author of Yiddish: A Nation of Words, and other titles
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 8TH FROM 6:30-8 PM
- Larry Constantine, author of The Intaglio Imprint and other titles (pen name Lior Samson)
- Charlotte Gordon, author of Romantic Outlaws: The Extraordinary Lives of Mary Wollstonecraft & Mary Shelley, and other titles
- Barrie Levine, author of Into the Seventies.
- Phoebe Potts, author of Good Eggs: A Memoir
- Carol Seitchik, author of The Distance from Odessa, and other titles
- Bruce Siegel, author of The Magic of Kol Nidre, and other titles
ALL ARE WELCOME!
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
This event is generously sponsored by the Paulson Foundation.
SoulCollage with Nancy Bain
Sunday, August 19th from 1-4 pm
Join us for an afternoon of SoulCollage® to explore your heart, relationships and community. Through the use of images, imaginations and intuition, we will create collaged cards and then journal with them to learn what the images are saying to us.No artistic ability is required. If you can use scissors and glue, you can SoulCollage®.
Eric and Cynthia Kaplan
Cynthia and I came to TAA 12 years ago when we moved part-time to Gloucester. TAA is a "Hamish" place and the Rabbi is a big part of why we enjoy it.
I am a retired pediatrician having practiced for 40 years in Lowell and Westford. We lived in Chelmsford and raised our two daughters there. My wife Cynthia loves plants and has worked at Cavicchio Greenhouses for many years. One of our daughters is a lawyer in Massachusetts and the other owns a scene design shop for off Broadway shows in Brooklyn, NY.
I enjoy the many opportunities to engage and help out at TAA. I have joined the kitchen "crew", the Torah study class, and am a regular at Shabbat services and Sunday minyan. Having been a board member at my previous shuls for 25 years, I hope to have something to offer the TAA board of directors.